Final Fantasy VII: how do you buy FFXIV Gil for GP?

In the past three extensions, ff14 has changed so much that the beginning of it (the realm of rebirth) is a bit old and false for new players. What revisions can we expect to make new players interested?

Naoki Yoshida: when it comes to the development of reborn realm, it usually takes four to five years to create the MMORPG title, but our development team works hard in two and a half years. The development team is fully aware that some features may be missing, or the storyline may be forced to look like a sequence in version 1.0, so there are lots of glitches. This is how it was created. Because we knew it might not be the perfect shape, so we were really torn. Even the battle content team wanted them to recreate all the dungeons that appeared there because they were not 100% satisfied with the current situation.

Looking back only at the development time frame, the initial goal was to start with a city state, but since this link was included in the original ff14, we need to use the resources in the older version. The starting city has to be three city states to recreate it and transform it so that we need to use another meteor and attack the world to destroy everything. We don't want to do it again! All we can do is change it gradually. But that may not be a big change. That's why we want to change from version 5.3 to improve the player experience, especially for new players.

How many jobs and upgrade classes need to be added for each extension? Can you maintain the ability to add two jobs each time?

Naoki Yoshida: compared with other MMOs in the market, ff14 currently has many job categories available. As you said, there is a lot of work involved. The work of team adjustment is actually mathematical - handling 0.1%, 0.5%... This is a marker of detail to ensure balance. To be honest, to be honest, the development team doesn't want to add any new work because it's too difficult! However, as players, the community and everyone are looking forward to new jobs, this moves them forward. You can take on and look forward to new work in the future.

Each patch will make a big difference in your quality of life, but I don't think players will understand what's involved and what's important. Can you talk about what you are involved in?

Naoki Yoshida: from a player's or community's point of view, just adding inventory space may sound simple, but it's quite complex from a technical point of view. What happens at the back end is that we don't lose any items or any items owned by the player, we've been monitoring their items and moving them from one place to another, depending on the content and the character's location, if necessary. That's what happens at the back end. Looking at just one character and what it has, you might think the data is light, but it's not because there are thousands of characters. And the game is live 24 / 7, 365 days a year, so the server needs to monitor and monitor its movement and data. This means that there is always communication data transmission back and forth. Even if we increase communication, it can be dangerous. This can cause delays or high Ping. We need close monitoring.

When players are in the world, we can't do any tests, so what we have to do is set up another world as a test server, and we will do a month's load test. When a character suddenly appears connected, we can also use the rover to create peak hours. The connection can be such a large number of characters in the game, and you can change the fields and areas in it. We've been testing for nearly a few months and making sure there are no lags or problems. We really care about that. It takes a lot of time and resources.

Final Fantasy VII: how do you trade Gil for GP?

There are several other ways, but they are either unreliable or only once.

1 - when you first arrive at the gold plate, there is sometimes a person standing at the corner of the building in the area where the storage point is located. He doesn't always appear, but you can "force" him by going to the next area and returning immediately. There may be a lot of area resets, but eventually he will come out. You can exchange up to 100 GP directly with him, each GP costs 100 Gil.

2 - good at basketball. It's a little tricky, but once you get the right timing, you can make 300 GP in 2-3 minutes. Release the orb even when there is a second spike in clouds' hair, and it should be inserted every time. Remember, for every 10 baskets you make, you have the chance to win twice as much.

Apple Seed
    Yes, finally! Someone shared it. Thank you for the detailed explanation. Can't wait to try this out. While I'm here, I would like to recommend playing Gacha Life if you find yourself looking for just a cute and simple game. It's just all about customizing your character, dressing it up and exploring an anime-like world. It's fun to play if you like to take a break from hardcore games. Well, if you're an otaku, you'll certainly like this simulation game, just download now!

Another game I can recommend is Poptropica which you can learn about here: https://sites.google.com/view/poptropica-pc. This one is enjoyable for kids.

I've also been meaning to buy GP for a while now but I don't know how to do it. I'm new to the Final Fantasy franchise and I am still learning some of the mechanics of this game. I got engaged to this game because I was playing it while looking after my nephew when he's learning from the sites.google.com/view/abcya-pc website. I'll come back to this forum soon and hopefully find some answers from other members. Thanks!

4. 08-12-2020, 09:50 AM
    Reason
    I forgot something

5. 08-12-2020, 10:21 AM

I played this game before, actually I enjoyed it, specially when my friends and I play it together. Then some of my friends recommended https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...mhojmhjohmblnl and poptropica - virtual world for kids, a free to download pc games. Now, we are always playing these games together.

We had the same experience, I had a hard time buying a GP for the Final Fantasy before but good thing someone shared it here in this forum. I am glad it's not hard to buy gems on the game I currently addicted to, the Gacha Life which I got on Chrome store for free and playable on PC. It is recently listed to one of the best gacha games on Google site. You should check this out!

I just downloaded the Final Fantasy FFIV PC full version and I haven't gotten much into the game yet. Is this like an event or something? I also plan on doing some more reading before tackling this quest. But once I do, I will schedule a whole weekend dedicated to finishing it.

Thank you for sharing this. I'm glad I came across this forum. GP is also used to buy items from the park. GP cannot usually be exchanged with gil, but a man randomly appears outside the park who sells the player GP for 100 gil apiece. Otherwise, GP can only be acquired by winning the Saucer's minigames. Gil (ギル, Giru), also translated as GP, Gold, and G, is the currency in all of the Final Fantasygames. It is acquired throughout the games and used for making various purchases and occasionally for some abilities such as Gil Toss.
    Gil is the current standardized currency of Eorzea. It can be obtained by players by completing quests and levequests, defeating certain enemies, or selling various items to NPCs or on the Market Boards. The symbol representing Gil in text appears to be a mixture of an inverted G and a P, perhaps a reference to the abbreviation “GP” sometimes used in the franchise. Though the appearance of gil coins can vary by mint (and likely by denomination) the face on the coin icon in the User Interface is that of Nymeia, the Spinner, Goddess of Fate. Visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...mhojmhjohmblnl for more.

Thanks for sharing this. I've actually played Final Fantasy before, it's a great game to pass time until a friend recommended me gacha life. This game allows you to create anime characters that are absolutely cute. It's a bit different from Final Fantasy but you still get you time's worth. I highly suggest you also play this game. A better experience is what you'll get, I assure you of that.

I love this game, specially the franchise. I am always a fan since when I was in middle school. But now, I preferred playing on personal computer and my kids love to play a game like https://sites.google.com/view/poptropica-pc. Luckily, I can download it for free. If you are looking for pc games that is free to download, download the game here

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.