Apple Seed

Is CBD oil produced from cannabis more effective than CBD oil from industrial hemp?

Is CBD oil produced from cannabis more effective than CBD oil from industrial hemp?

CBD from either species of the genus Cannabis have identical chemistry. CBD is the abbreviation of the name of the chemical or drug cannabidnol which is a naturally occurring chemical part of the Cannabis genus. Current thinking is CBD works best in combination with THC. I buy usually such products on premiumjane.com. For pain control and seizures at least. My own experiments have shown a more beneficial results with about 20% THC and 80% CBD.

Apple Seed
    Good day! I think the best remedy for stress is a good rest and sleep. Well, if it does not work, then people have long come up with a remedy for insomnia. For example, CBD gummies UK. I know firsthand that the product of this company helps with this disease. She herself once suffered from insomnia.

Kalegnam is right, it helps me to sleep much better, and it's a very effective remedy in case you have any health problems right now. I recommend you to check this Blessed CBD UK resource to get more information about everything there. I truly believe that it will be useful for you so check it there.

I’d endorse it to anybody! Thumbs up! pure cbd oil

Members who have read this thread: 2