and his breakout seasonSeahawks 2018 report cards: Chris Carson and his breakout season. Carson showed why he should be an important member of the offense for years to come.What Naz Jones moving to five-tech means for SeahawksThe Seattle Seahawks shifted former three-tech Nazair Jones to five-tech toward the end of the season. What does that mean for 2019?Seahawks need to get running back Rashaad Penny more involved in 2019Running back Rashaad Penny is an asset the Seattle Seahawks need to find a way to work into the regular rotation in for the 2019 season.Seahawks unlikely to be active in free agency but may gain from departures710 ESPN Seattle's Brock Huard doesn't expect the Seahawks to make waves in free agency. More than that Tedric Thompson Color Rush Jersey , he's hoping the big moves come from other teams signing former Seahawks. The reason? Much-needed future compensatory picks.Why Russell Wilson likely happy Darrell Bevell’s back in NFL | The News TribuneDarrell Bevell, the Seahawks’ offensive coordinator from 2011 until his firing 12 months ago, is back in the NFL after his first year out of football since he was a kid. The Detroit Lions have hired Bevell to be their new offensive coordinator.Delay of Kendricks' sentencing leaves Seahawks in linebacker limboThey don't know if Mychal Kendricks will be available, and they don't appear to wish to bring back veteran K.J. Wright.C.J. Anderson: 'I'm the freshest running back' in NFL - NFL.comC.J. Anderson had time to rest, watch the rest of the NFL -- and maybe put on a few extra pounds. The time off did him well Ethan Pocic Color Rush Jersey , though, leaving him with fresh legs that are valuable in the postseason.ATN Podcast: 2019 Championship Sunday preview - NFL.comThe latest edition of the Around The NFL Podcast breaks down NFC and AFC Championship Games.Steelers LB T.J. Watt added to AFC Pro Bowl roster - NFL.comThe Pittsburgh Steelers announced Thursday that T.J. Watt was added to the AFC Pro Bowl roster to replace Texans pass rusher Jadeveon Clowney, who will miss the game due to injury.Texans DE J.J. Watt underwent minor knee procedure - NFL.comHouston Texans DE J.J. Watt underwent a minor knee procedure, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports. Per Rapoport, Watt is "fine now" and the procedure served as a maintenance.Carson Palmer: Arians best thing to happen to Winston - NFL.comRetired Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer thinks the new relationship dynamic between Bruce Arians and Jameis Winston is the best thing to happen to the young signal caller.Chiefs' Andy Reid not concerned about rusty Eric Berry - NFL.comAll signs point to Eric Berry suiting up Sunday when the Kansas City Chiefs take on the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game. Coach Andy Reid is not concerned about any lingering rust.Larry Fitzgerald respects Kliff Kingsbury Shaquill Griffin Color Rush Jersey , hasn’t decided whether to play for him – ProFootballTalkLarry Fitzgerald may retire from the Cardinals this offseason, but if he does that wouldn't be a reflection on their new coach. Fitzgerald told TMZ that he's never met new Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury but thinks highly of Kingsbury's offense.C.J. Anderson declares himself “freshest running back in the league” – ProFootballTalkAn unfortunate regular season for C.J. Anderson has left him in an incredibly fortunate situation now as a member of the Los Angeles Rams. Anderson was barely used in his two stops with the Carolina Panthers and Oakland Raiders over the first three months of the 2018 season.Robert Woods believes Superdome crowd shouldn’t, won’t have impact on outcome – ProFootballTalkThe Superdome will pose a difficult challenge for the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday as they attempt to reach the Super Bowl for the first time in L.A. since 1979. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated at home in playoff games with Drew Brees as the quarterback. The Seahawks missed a chance to clinch a playoff spot on Sunday when they lost 26-23 to the 49ers in overtime and penalties played a major role in their demise.Seattle was penalized 14 times for a franchise-record 148 yards and head coach Pete Carroll called them “too much to overcome” when the game was over. The penalties helped the 49ers out time and again in the second half and there were two in overtime that helped seal Seattle’s fate once and for all.Guard Ethan Pocic was called for holding to wipe out a big gain by J.D. McKissic and cornerback Shaquill Griffin was flagged for pass interference to set up the game-winning field goal. Carroll said he didn’t have a good view of the Griffin call, but the cornerback took serious issue with reporters and on social media after the game.“I kind of knew they were going to call something,” Griffin said Delano Hill Color Rush Jersey , via the . “I made sure as soon as I [saw] the pass in the air I was going to stick my hand out, knock it down and roll over, and that’s exactly what I did. And when I sat up I looked at the ref and he threw it. It’s something I can’t take back, and it sucks the way it ended. But it was a terrible call.”The Seahawks will get another chance to clinch a playoff spot against the Chiefs next weekend and fewer flags would boost their chances of seeing this one through.