Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Apple Seed

How can i delete songs directly on my iPhone 4S?

Hello, everyone. I have a question: I want to delete songs directly from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7. But I cannot.
    What can I do to delete those songs?

GreenApple
    Hey, if you are trying to delete music it must be downloaded first.
    Go to settings>music and turn on "show all music" then complete the download. After download is complete you can swipe left and delete.
    Remember that you cannot delete songs synced from iTunes. If you want to, you can sync an empty folder to erase the songs.

I think you'd better turn to a data tool like Secure Eraser. This is a professional but, easy-to-use software and has a good reputation among iPhone users. You can download one from RecoveryAndroid and install on computer. Then run the program and scan your iPhone. It will present you a categories of your phone data. So you can choose the unwanted items and delete songs from iPhone 4s directly.
    Hope this will help you.
    Last edited by paulbahn; 03-18-2016 at 06:02 AM.

Apple Seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Hello, everyone. I have a question: I want to delete songs directly from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7. But I cannot.
    What can I do to delete those songs?
    you can use phone cleaner tool to delete unwanted data and free up the space.
    Last edited by Xkoiul; 04-14-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbahn View Post
    I think you'd better turn to a data tool like Secure Eraser. This is a professional but, easy-to-use software and has a good reputation among iPhone users. and install on computer. Then run the program and scan your iPhone. It will present you a categories of your phone data. So you can choose the unwanted items and delete songs from iPhone 4s directly.
    Hope this will help you.
    You can directly delete songs on my iTunes library and will it sync to my iPhone device, i suggest you try safewiper iPhone data eraser program to delete everything from iPhone.
    Last edited by Hileman; 06-01-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Maybe you can ask some iPhone data eraser tool for help, which can delete everything unwanted contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, account info, passwords and other personal data stored on iPhone. Just google them.
    Last edited by wuyuzoukai; 07-14-2016 at 02:30 AM.

Apple Seed
    Depends on your need, iphone cleaner is used to clean up unwanted files from your iOS devices; ios data eraser can erase data on iphone. You can use it to erase iphone text messages, contacts, videos, photos, account info, password, etc.
    Last edited by tuyter; 04-19-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Apple Seed
    You can have a try this to deleted data on your old iphone . Tap “Settings” -> “General” -> “Reset”. Select “Erase All Content and Settings” and tap “Erase iPhone” to confirm.
    iOS eraser
    Last edited by Mobbay; 10-11-2016 at 06:57 AM.

To complete delete iPhone song ,i suggest you try Eraserphone. iPhone data eraser is a really convenient and powerful to iPhone user. you just need to click a button and remove pictures from Android gallery.
    If you want to the song being deleted from iPhone permanently, then you use it to remove song on iphone. it can erase iPhone data individually and has no effect on other data. All the deleted sony were not recoverable once erase is completed
    Last edited by Massgetr; 01-12-2017 at 10:26 AM.

iPhone Data Erase app can help you wipe everything from iDevices, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, account info and personal files , passwords and other personal data stored on iDevices. See more at
    Last edited by Iossferty; 10-17-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.