Her eyes narrowed but with a shrug she answered. "Sure, I usually fool around with guys. It's just girls, sometimes." She gave me a big smile. "They make me cum harder.""Where do you want to cum?" she asked, her bright smile never wavering. "Tell me."Doug rolled over slipping his arm around her to place his hand over mine. I placed mine over hers. Jenna sighed contentedly in my ear. "This is going to be the best summer ever!""How would you like it if I dressed like that around the house?" Karin asked. "You think you'd be so relaxed about it?"

"...but Lee is definitely thicker." It was my turn for the Victors' grin."Well, that's a laugh," Jason said. "Yes, you might one day beat me, but I think it might take you a bit more than a year to get that good.""There's no need to worry," the boy reassured her, "not if you have a large wooden spoon." To his surprise, the girl got up and walked out of the room. The boy followed her to the door and watched as she headed towards the kitchen. She returned a minute later with a 15-inch wooden spoon."I can't believe we're going to do this!" I said for the third time since we'd left the club. "Jesus, Doug, what if she"