Doug slid his cock from my pussy and I smiled at the wet sucking sound it caused. I crawled up the bed and after giving Jenna a quick kiss so she could taste herself from me, rolled over on my side next to her to watch the show. Doug eased up between her legs and grabbing her ankles lifted them up and spread them wide as he began sliding his big dick up and down her wet pink pussy.Her hands explored me fervently, with her mouth following dutifully, until they came to a part of my body that had been silently screaming in want for what felt like as long as I could remember. First were her nails, a gentle trace of my lips peak, and finally the tips of her fingers sinking into my folds, revealing the moisture that had been created within them.I looked at him, cocking my head to the side, and asked, "German or Austrian?""Thank you, I really mean it," Cassidy said as the afterglow of orgasm wrapped warmly around me. "That was really hot getting to watch your face as you came. And I hope you don't mind me saying it, but you have a nice, big dick. It's impressive." She was already getting to her feet. "Sorry if this was weird, but I have to run back to the bar for the hunt. I'll see you later, thanks again!"

"Well Cassidy," he began uncertainly, continuing after a pause, "she's a bit of a partier. And well... I'm just going to say it, that girl has a hell of a sex drive. She used to bring boys back to their apartment and get caught in all sorts of crazy situations with them. But Kate never minded because she insisted Cassidy was a good roommate, and her wild flings were kind of entertaining. And Kate didn't think you would mind. You're not upset about it are you?""And second," he continued, "after a feeding, you are to lick your bottom hole clean." He really did hate to waste anything."No room for fighting," the redhead agreed, beaming at him. "No room for thinking! No room for, um... for resisting! N-no room for... for...nnn."Anja released Kent's now fully erect cock from her mouth, and swung to the right. She skipped over Janet and swallowed her husbands' pendulous pole. I looked to Anne, blinking with relief. She winked back at me. I figured she must have mentioned something to Anja earlier.