But it finally did end. It ended with a hand on her shoulder. "Sleep now," said a sweet, high-pitched voice. The voice was slightly breathy, and it carried a strangely familiar cadence."They show up around ten or eleven and then leave a couple of hours later." She smiled. "Always young, always cute, and always dressed. Kind of like me!" She crossed her arms, pushing her small chest further out of her dress. "So, what are they, night maids?" She laughed. "Actually, I think one was dressed as a maid.""Okay," she replied. "That's fair. I owe you sex twice, whenever you want it." She looked at my cock, now standing stiffly straight with morning wood. "You want it now?"Cassidy paused. "Why now? Why ask now?"

"I'm sorry I didn't dress up for you." She said.He looked over at his wife getting fucked hard. "Does it?""Come on, Kim, Jenna's not that type. Don't get me wrong. She's a pretty girl and I'm sure the boys notice that, but I never see her dressing slutty or hanging around with guys. She's a good kid. I doubt she'll do anything, and besides, how does she know what time we're coming home?"It knows what it wants, he thought numbly. He imagined kneeling down in the archway and begging her to... no, he couldn't think these things...