"You're amazing, John," Kelly giggled. "I haven't seen anyone get hard again that quickly. Some girl's going to be really lucky when she gets you."Moments later, with little more spoken, we were on her bed with my head between her legs. Cassidy still had her t-shirt but was naked from the waist down, and my fingers were spreading apart her pussy lips as my wet tongue lightly circled her clit.I rolled over on one elbow to view the scene around me. Anja was contentedly enjoying the orgasm we gave her. Anne was crying out loudly, announcing to the room she was about to come again. Kent sounded close as well. Kurt and Janet had moved to the larger sofa. She was on her back, her pretty legs dr*ped over Kurt's huge shoulders. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. Kurt had his face buried in Jan's tasty muff."I'd say so," he said, failing badly to cover himself with his hands, his face turning crimson.

It took Ia what felt like hours to muster the word, and as she struggled, the paintbrush continued its torture, the fairies continued humping her needy nipples, and the third fairy flew up and started tickling the long feather around her neck. And Elly continued to smile at hera cruel, knowing, triumphant smile."Hey, what would you like to drink?" Kent asked."Okay," Kelly said, feverishly rubbing her pussy before pulling the skirt on.Tiffany pulled her car up beside Buford, who was crossing the dusty drive towards his farmhouse. Buford grinned down at her. "Well, this is a surprise," he said, "I certainly wasn't expecting to see you today."