Doug slid his cock from my pussy and I smiled at the wet sucking sound it caused. I crawled up the bed and after giving Jenna a quick kiss so she could taste herself from me, rolled over on my side next to her to watch the show. Doug eased up between her legs and grabbing her ankles lifted them up and spread them wide as he began sliding his big dick up and down her wet pink pussy.Her excitement was growing and growing exponentially, betraying her initial calm confidence.I barely felt his hand on in my hair as I watched Jenna's tongue dance across the tip of his cock. I leaned closer and our tongues began to graze across each other as we licked and teased his swollen head. Jenna pressed her lips around him and I immediately did the same. I moaned softly as we kissed with Doug's spongy flesh between us. Hoping she would follow suit, I slid my lips slowly down the length of his shaft then back up again. Jenna didn't disappoint me and next time my lips took their slow journey along the length of my husband's cock, Jenna followed suit."How was the movie?" Karin asked as they came through the doorway into the kitchen.

He rolled his eyes. "Kim! Are you nuts? It's one thing to just try to hit on her, but soliciting is a damn crime!"As I had asked, Doug started slow, easing his cock all the way out to the head and gently sliding it back in. I watched transfixed by the sight of my husband's big dick entering her tight pussy.There was no holding back from that and after several more thrusts that caused Jenna to scream and the bed to shake, Doug pulled his cock from inside her. I immediately grabbed it and began pumping it hard and fast."God, Kelly, you're incredible," he panted, not daring to believe that this was the high school daughter of his best friend. "You've got an incredible pussy and a fine mouth too," he said.