Both women laughed out loud, spraying water all over Kent. Jan shared her glass with her husband. I began rearranging the scattered cushions into more of something we could recline on. The others helped, and we were soon comfortably basking in the warmth of the fire. I noticed Kent must have tossed on a few more logs while I was getting the water.We met our wives for brunch and we shared another great afternoon with each other. We headed to the pool deck where we relaxed and enjoyed the warm sun and had a few drinks. As excited as I was for my wife that she was likely going to get her wish of being with Chirs all night, there was still no indication of what would happen with Melissa and me. After several hours relaxing at the pool, the four of us headed up to our room and readied ourselves for dinner. We were all dressed fairly casually and sitting in the living room area of our suite. Lynn looked at me and said that Melissa wanted to ask me something... She made mention that she knew Lynn wanted to spend the whole night with her husband and she was completely open to that.... "Would you be my partner and lover tonight?, she asked. I tried to down play my excitement but I'm not really good at poker. "Of course.... It would be my pleasure, my dear!" Melissa followed that announcement that she had taken the liberty to change the reservation for four to two reservations for two. My wife went over to her lover for the night and Melissa and I held hands as we walked out of our room for dinner and what ever the night would hold."I thought you were still swimming," Kelly said, slamming her knees together and withdrawing her hand from her pussy, sitting up at the same time. "Oh, my god," she said when she saw John's full 8" peter sticking straight out at her. "You're incredible," she said, unconsciously bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking on them. "I've never seen a cock like that before."Elly smirked. "Oh, no, Ia, you don't want this cock. The runerod exited her pussy with a sticky-wet sound, and Ia's breath caught in her throat as it pounded back in. This cock'll make you come, and you don't wanna come. Doesn't this feel nice already?"

My mind raced with a thousand thoughts at once. My bedroom door had been locked, but my bathroom door leading to the hallway had been left unlocked. And the door between bedroom and bathroom was open. And I was sitting at my desk with only a t-shirt on and my fully erect dick in my hand. And Cassidy was walking into my bathroom. Why the hell didn't she at least knock?!!Cassidy walked into the living room and said, "Hey, can I ask you for a favor?""Yeah, he's been staring at us since we've been up here.""So what I'm getting at," she continued, "Is that we both know we do it. And you're a cute guy. I'm not a bad looking girl, and you seem to like cumming with... my help. So why don't we just, like, embrace it and help each other out, from time to time."