"It's okay," Kelly reassured him. "It's not a bad time of the month for me, so I won't get pregnant. But it did feel really wonderful to feel your cock spurting inside of my pussy. When I left the kitchen I could feel it dribbling down my legs. It felt so sexy to know that it was your cum. Now I'm all cleaned up," she said, quickly turning to face him so he could see her naked body.Jenna quickly dropped her hand down onto Doug's bulging crotch and groaned, "Damn, that's hard!"But his condition was nothing compared to hers. She was squealing in lust. "Aah! AAAAH! Please, no mooRREEAAAAUGH!"He pointed to the mirror and I saw Jenna turn her head slightly. I gave her a wink and then moaned as seeing me she slowly eased Doug's cock from her mouth, "How do I look sucking your husband's cock?"

"Bravo!" said the boy at last, although he was still enjoying the show. "You've got the stingers out! You can relax now."Jan narrowed her eyes at me. "Do I want to wha...?""So fucking big," she moaned, my big cock plunging back into the soft, wet embrace of her sex as she slid back down me. I couldn't resist anymore and shoved my hips upwards, plunging the last few inches of my cock into the warm, wet tightness of her pussy walls."I bet everything about you is," I said, resisting the urge to kiss her right then and there. I didn't see any lights on around us, but still, no need to take a chance. I could wait another minute.