John somehow escaped from the kitchen and found a phone, quickly dialing the Henderson home. To his immense relief Tom Henderson answered the phone.My beautiful wife led him"Whatever is comfortable for you." She moved right up to the window and stood there with her legs apart and her free hand waving over her head, posing to display her charms. "We're casual tonight."I inserted a finger then a second one causing her to buck and twitch with sexual pleasure. I slowly rubbed my middle finger against the spot that drives Lynn crazy and it had the same effect on Melissa. I began rubbing her g-spot and drove her to the edge of her orgasm. It was that moment that I remembered how much Melissa said tugging on the barbell over her clit made her go crazy, so thats what I did. I made one last lapping of Melissas pussy from the bottom of her slit to the top filling my mouth with her love juice. I reinserted my finger and focused my attention on her barbell and clit. As I rubbed her g-spot I alternated my tongues attention between her clit and the barbell. I would lick her clit a couple of times then used my teeth to tug on that piece of stainless steel above her clit. I was in heaven listening to Melissa near her orgasm. After just a few rounds of that, I felt her squeeze my head between her legs Melissa was cumming..! She screamed in ecstasy and pleasure as the waves of sexual pleasure overtook her body. She bucked and tried to dislodge my face from her pussy, but the harder she pushed the more I fought to stay there. After a few feudal attempts to push me away, she grabbed my head and pulled me with amazing force into her. I went in for the finish and flicked her clit with my tongue and kept rubbing her g-spot with my finger. Then Melissa screamed even louder, Im gonna shoot!!!! Melissa shot a load of ejaculate all over me It was so amazing to make her cum like that. As the waves of passion began to recede on Melissa, I heard my Lynn nearing her own orgasm. I couldnt see exactly what Chris was doing to her but his face was imbedded between Lynns thighs and I could see his hand pumping in and out of my wife. A few seconds later, Lynn was exploding in her own orgasm. She pulled Chris face into her demanding that he push her as far over the edge as she could take.

"No," I replied quietly. "Don't stop.""They made excellent targets, splayed out like that, and let me pummel them, first with one boot heel, then the other, making good contact; but they were obviously just getting their kicks from getting kicked, since they just kept on playfully taunting me, inviting further abuse, by putting themselves on display like that. They did look a bit sore after I put them through the wringer a few times though." Buford laughed in appreciation of the pleasant memory."Hey!" a voice called out directly behind me."Oh, god, this feels so good that it?s almost unbelievable," Kelly hissed, wriggling her hips until she had his entire eight inch peter buried inside of her pussy. "What a cock! Becky's father?" she asked, slowly rocking her hips back and forth.