Red Apple

How to retrieve deleted Text Messages from Android phone?

How to Recover Text Messages on my damaged Galaxy? My daughter threw my Galaxy phone and shattered the entire screen. My fiancé thought it would be an easy fix but he ended up and damaged the LCD. I need the text messages off of my phone; I do not have any SMS backup app installed. If only I could recover these by connecting through my computer. I cannot work the Samsung Galaxy’s screen, due to the crack. So, if anyone can help please do! Thank you so much!

Red Apple
    Recover Text Messages from Damaged Galaxy phone/tablet
    One wrong move like dropping and throwing may lead to a damaged Galaxy phone/tablet which can be irreparable. If you are having this same exact issue, read through this article and learn how to use FoneDog- Android Data Recovery to get those precious text messages out of the damaged Galaxy phone/tablet. To use FoneDog- Android Data Recovery, simply follow the steps below:
    Step1. Install FoneDog- Broken Android Data Recovery on the computer
    Step2. Connect Damaged Galaxy phone/tablet
    Step3. Choose Text messages for Recovery
    Step4. Cracked Screen Fault Type
    Step5. Enter into Download Mode
    Step6. Enter Download on the damaged galaxy phone/tablet
    Step7. Recover Text Messages with Preview Mode

More info
    How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone and Memory Card
    How can I Recover Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S8

Android Data Recovery app is professional and advanced tool for your to get back your deleted data from Android mobile. Recover files on Android SD Card
    Android Data Recovery can help you easily get back all of them within few minutes in simple steps. It supports HTC, LG, Sony, Samsung, Motorola and many others. How to Recover Lost Photos from Samsung
    Follow the steps to get back deleted contacts, text messages, call history, WhatsApp, photos, videos, audio files and documents with ease. Samsung SMS Recovery
    Accident happens without attention so it is a common problem. Android Data Recovery can solve your problem.
    You can Recover Android Contacts
    Last edited by moonkim11; 07-25-2017 at 10:14 AM.

If you want to recover your lost data from android mobile, you can try Android File Recovery tool.
    Android Data Recovery is a user-friendly program for data recovery. Samsung Data Recovery, Unlike other recovery tools, it covers a wider range of data types, which includes photos, contacts, messages and so forth, and a wider range of android devices.
    If you lost your data, you should try to Transfer Files from Android to Android/Symbian/iOS

Apple Seed
    Undeleter app is on of the best tools to recover deleted text messages on Android, try it.

The easy way to retrieve deleted Text Messages from Android phone is using pro Android data recovery software. After connecting Android phone to computer via usb cable, start the software. The deleted text messages will be scanned out and recovered to pc.
    Last edited by wuyuzoukai; 11-09-2018 at 03:09 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 3