How to recover contacts from iphone 7?

Running the Apple iPhone 7 is the new iOS 10 operating system, it comes bearing with tons of new features that are focused on making the usage of the smartphone more convenient and fun. It starts as soon as you pick the device up, yes, the screen turns on itself as you pick the device up and turn it towards yourself, so now you have one less work of pressing the power button to wake the device. Apart from that the iOS 10 comes loaded with plenty of features added to iMessage, Maps, search and camera.

Method to recover contacts from iphone 7:

iPhone data recovery is the most perfect data recovery tool in the world. The data it can recover includes 20 kinds of data files, such as contacts, information, photos, music, videos, notes, WhatsApp messages, etc.

More info:

How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone 7/7 Plus

iPhone Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool which allows you to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Call history, Voice Memos, Reminders from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Their Backup Files. So, you can one click to recover lost contacts from iPhone 7 with this tool.

Related: Recover lost photos from iPhone 7
    Last edited by Bmzeyar88; 06-15-2018 at 02:46 AM.

White Apple
    If wipe iPhone data due to certain reasons as virus attack, hardware or software failure etc, so many important data will get lost/deleted, so we need to recover them ASAP, with the help iPhone Data Recovery tool, it provide three simple ways to recover any lost data from your iPhone iPad no matter with or without backup.
    how to recover text messages from iPhone
    how to recover contacts from iPhone

White Apple
    you can recover iPhone contacts photos, text messages, call logs, notes and calendar from your iPhone with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software. Besides iPhone, it supports you to restore deleted data from iPad, iPod as well.
    how to recover videos from iPhone

There is still a way to restore them. I once asked support from apple when I lost all my contacts and messages on my phone. But they can also only recover contacts. The rest of the messages cannot be recovered Elastic man.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.