How to recover lost data from iphone 6?

The Apple iPhone 6 runs iOS 8.0 and is powered by a 1810mAh non removable battery. It measures 138.10 x 67.00 x 6.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 129.00 grams.

The Apple iPhone 6 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.

Method to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6:

iPhone Data Recovery can recover data for iPhone series, iPad and other iOS devices though iCloud, iTunes or your device directly. What's more, it not only can recover the iOS devices' data, but also it can recover the iOS system from damage, for example your device becomes black screen, stucking in recovery mode loop or other situation.

More info;

Recover Deleted and Lost Contacts from iPhone X

Apple Seed

iPhone Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool which allows you to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Call history, Voice Memos, Reminders from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Their Backup Files. So, you can one click to recover lost data from iPhone 6/6 plus with this tool.

Pewdiepie VN chÆ¡i game thót tim Alien Shooter game cổ cho của thế hệ 8x ✔ï¸

Pewdiepie VN chÆ¡i game Alien Shooter cổ chỉ có thanh niên 8x má»›i biết. Game dÃ*nh riêng cho thế hệ 8x game thót tim chÆ¡i má»›i biết #Pewdiepie#VN#Alien#Shooter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHpBEU2D98k

White Apple
    Once you lost data due to mistaken deletion, iOS upgrade, factory reset, the iPhone Data Recovery app makes it possible to directly recover data from iOS, recover from iTunes or iCloud backup, you don't need to cover old data on your devices and selectively restore you need. So it offers you 3 way to get back contacts, text messages, photos, call history and more.
    how to recover data on dead iPhone
    how to recover data on water damaged iPhone

White Apple
    When your iPhone device is dead, broken, water damage, jailbreak or iOS upgrade, you may lost lots of important files in iPhone, so how we can get those data back without data loss, the best way is using a iPhone recovery tool, it can extract iPhone internal memory to get data back.
    how to retrieve voicemail on iPhone
    how to recover voice memos from iPhone
    how to recover lost safari bookmarks from iPhone

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.