Post How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 7/7 Plus?

“Oh, my God! I accidentally deleted some important contacts from my iPhone 7. They are really important to me, and what's worse, I don't have any backup file. Is there any simple way that I can recover lost contacts from iPhone 7 without backup file?” Asked by Tennyone.

Contacts are the most basic and important data on a mobile phone. Without contact, you can even make a phone call or send messages to anyone. If you lose or accidentally delete contacts from your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, read this video and learn how to get back deleted contacts from iPhone 7/7 Plus with the help of iPhone Data Recovery.

iPhone Data Recovery is the ideal and easy-to-use data recovery program for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With the help of this tool, you can one click to restore the deleted and lost data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, WhatsApp messages, voicemail and more from iPhone 7/7 Plus directly. What's more, you can also extract lost data from iTunes and iCloud backup in a click. In this article we will take restoring text messages as an example to show the guide.

Related: Restore Lost Data from iPhone 7/7 Plus

WhiteApple
    We will get crazy about deleting important pictures, messages, contacts and other documents by mistake, many times we want to get data back but can't do anything. Now the iPhone recovery tool come out to solve this recovery problem, it give you 3 way to recover lost contacts from iPhone, you can extract backup files or directly recover from iOS device, no matter you make a backup or not.
    how to recover lost videos from iPhone
    how to view iPhone messages on PC

WhiteApple
    When you face data loss and search the safe and high efficiency way to restore lost contacts on iPhone with or without backup files, now the professional iOS data recovery tool can give you the way to get those lost data back after mistaken deleting, you can recover text messages, call history, videos, photos, notes, contacts, bookmarks and other files.
    how to restore lost photos from iPhone
    how to restore lost contacts from iPhone

Members who have read this thread: 3