How to unlock lock screen on iphone 7?

Because I want to change my iphone 7's lock screen password, I need to enter the PIN and Pattern password. However, I forgot the PIN and Pattern, I can only try to unlock. However, every time I enter an error, my iphone 7 is locked. Finally, because I have entered the wrong password for many times, my iphone 7 is locked. Is there a way to passsby Pinand Pattern Lock On iphone 7?

Method to unlock lock screen on iphone 7

If you want to unlock your phone passsby Pin or Pattern, this is a simple thing for dr.fone toolkit - iPhone Lock Screen Removal. Because it is a professional software to solve similar problems. It can remove four screen locks in ios phones, including pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints.

More info;

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy with Broken Screen

Apple Seed
    iPhone stuck in recovery mode? iPhone is not responding? or it just stuck for no reason? iOS System Recovery will fix it for you, just view which situation is what you are experiencing and find the corresponding solution. It is very powerful with supporting all iPhone and iPad models including iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, etc.

WhiteApple
    Recommend you to read the article,it introduce the detailed method to unlock iphone device.You could follow the methods to unlock you iphone device.

Apple Seed

How to unlock lock screen on iphone 7

First you can change battery
    Then try to flash by your update version iTunes with change cable

Sent from my Fire Phone using Tapatalk

Members who have read this thread: 21