PDA

View Full Version : Beatiful really babes fat !

Kimikocaunc
05-15-2019, 10:49 AM
"I'm your sister," Kelly said with a laugh, floating on her back, her tits sticking up out of the water, and her fiery red pubic hair just visible below the surface. "Besides, nobody's here, is there?""Thanks." She giggled, the sound causing a wave of heat between my legs. She gave me a nervous smile and seemed as if she were trying to think of something else to say.With the effort of lifting both boxes and the sizable tomes, it wasnt long before Ruth noticed a stickiness on the back of her neck and down her chest. She sighed again, and looked out the window to make sure that the maximum amount of air possible was entering. From the store, on the fifth floor, she could see the quiet street below and the whole facade of the hotel Las Tres Gracias.I just could not believe what was happening. "Cassidy, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I love your breasts, I want to fuck them," I responded.The girls lay with their heads at opposite ends of the rug, which put Kent and me elbow-to-elbow, parallel to each other. Now and then we glanced up from pleasuring each other's wives to flash a satisfied grin, acknowledging our good fortune. Presently, I snaked my left hand up along Janet's supple form to fill my palm with her soft, ample breast. Her nipple was stiff to my touch. Not as large as Anne's were, nevertheless an indicator of her pleasure. Jan was bucking and grinding her hips now. Though she was slower to reach orgasm than Anne, I sensed an earthquake growing within her, as small trembling spasms came closer together. I tried to motion with my head for Kent to play with Anne's nipples, something she dearly loves, but Jan clutched my skull too tightly to do more than move my eyes. Kent's eyes narrowed in confusion, not understanding my meaning. With my free hand, I grabbed his right wrist and moved it towards Anne's lovely, pert tits. In doing so, I turned slightly on my left side, allowing my stiff erection to spring free from beneath me. Anne had been alternately pulling Kent's hair and ears, and caressing my bottom, back and thighs. She had been touching me when I turned, so her hand slipped and made contact with my hard cock."We'll see," she said as she stood to leave my bathroom.I looked closely at Jan. Her face and breasts were flushed, and she was breathing heavily. A smile crossed my lips as it dawned on me.